กีตาร์โปร่ง Fender American Acoustasonic Telecaster
The American Acoustasonic™ Telecaster® embodies the spirit of purposeful innovation that Fender was built on. From acoustic shape-shifting to electric rhythm tones, this powerful guitar uses a revolutionary Fender and Fishman®-designed Acoustic Engine to deliver new sonic expression from the studio to the stage.
- Cutting-edge acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic Engine delivers ten different body style and tone wood combinations
- Mod Knob selects and blends voices
- Patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Three pickup systems: Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer; Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer; Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless™ magnetic pickup
- Integrated forearm contour and mahogany neck
The hollow Telecaster-inspired body is naturally loud and resonant with plenty of projection, meaning the guitar sounds as great on your lap as it does live on stage.
The Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine powers the Acoustasonic Telecaster and delivers a curated collection of acoustic and electric voices.
FENDER ACOUSTASONIC NOISELESS MAGNETIC PICKUP
Designed for authentic hum-free Fender electric tone, this pickup can be played solo or blended with an acoustic voice to create new sounds.
MAHOGANY TELECASTER NECK
The mahogany Telecaster neck with ebony fingerboard offers a familiar playing feel and adds warmth to the guitar’s tone.
The patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS), inlaid top and modern electronics were created expressly for this instrument.
MADE IN CA
This state-of-the-art guitar is crafted in Corona, CA, at the same factory as our iconic electric instruments.
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid A Sitka Spruce
- Body Finish: Polyester Satin Matte
- Body Shape: Modified Telecaster®
- Bracing: Transverse
- Rosette: 2-ring B/W/B
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern “Deep C”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8″ American Series
- Controls: Master Volume, “Mod” Knob, 5-Way Switch
- Special Electronics: 3-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/Internal Body Sensor/N4 Magnetic
- Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
- Bridge Pins: GraphTech Tusq®
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: None
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauge)
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: 1225 Deluxe Gig Bag