501 Traditional Set
The Stage Drums™
EFNOTE PRO : Stage Drums™
Enhance the Stage
EFNOTE PRO is designed to digitize your drum riser, then elevates your stage.
By simply connecting up to 12-ch XLR outputs to your stage snake or sound-board, you will be receiving the highest quality drum sounds on the market with absolute consistency and perfect isolation.
No More Acrylic Panel
There is no need to isolate your drummer from the choir, acoustic instruments, the audience and congregation. Your drummer is now free to connect and engage with everyone!
EFNOTE PRO has eliminated mic bleed and feedback problems on-stage, creating the ideal FOH mixing environment with clarity and balance.
EFNOTE PRO has eliminated the need to change mics or mic placement, tuning, head replacement and maintenance at every show.
Just assign its 12-ch balanced outputs, using stereo or mono sends, such as kick, snare, toms, cymbals, click and external sampling pad.
Each channel is equipped with HPF, 2-band EQ, compressor (Bus 1-6) and ground lift switches.
Flexibility for All Music
EFNOTE PRO supports 7 shells and 8 cymbals, and all pads are individually wired, so players can adapt to any musical environment.
All sound settings can be quickly saved and loaded, for multiple players and set-lists at any time.
With a full 12-ch of multitrack USB Audio and 16-ch USB MIDI simultaneously, allowing a drummer, producer or mixer access to quick editing, in order to meet artist’s budget requirements.
Innovative Two-Piece Design
- The two-piece sound module provides both operability and expandability required by professionals
- Low-profile and compact control surface with touch-screen full-color LCD
- Floor-standing base unit with robust enclosure and reliable cable connections
Foot Light for Your Feet
- A foot light is equipped on the bottom of the surface controller to help setting up
- Can be turned on and off as needed
Contains Legendary Drums Sets
- The delicate resonance of aged shells are newly captured, recorded by EFNOTE
- Raw and organic, NOT synthetic and electronic
- Includes maple, birch, acrylic, steel, aluminum, brass, titanium shells, even a towel-muted sound
Diverse Cymbal Collection
- Our mint selection, from bright and crisp modern sounds to dark and soft vintage sounds
- Contains modern trash/effect/stacked cymbal sounds
- New sounds (drum sounds only) will be published on the Inst Library web page and will be loadable
High-Powered Headphone Amp
- 1x 1/4″ jack + 1x 1/8″ jack for headphones (can be used simultaneously)
- Dedicated 2x headphone amp circuit for enough loudness
- High quality DAC and audio circuit
7 Shells and 8 Cymbals
- Build a custom kit for any stage
- 5x 2-zone input for toms
- 6x 3-zone, 2x 2-zone input for cymbals
- Traditional individual trigger connections (TRS), for professional reliability
ELISE™ Sensing Processor 2.0
- We’ve evolved, delivering improved sensitivity for capturing your most delicate touch
- The new algorithm for even more natural dynamics
Full Drum Pad Lineup
- Birch wood shells and 2-ply mesh drum heads
- Multi-sensor for hot-spotless and high-resolution sounding
- 20” and 16” kick drums
- 14” and 12” snare drums
- 8”, 10”, 11” rack toms
- 12”, 13”, 15” floor toms
“World’s First” Cymbal Pads
- Tru-Motion™ 14” hi-hat cymbal
- 8” to 20” full size cymbal lineup, the first of their kind
- New 18” China cymbal and 17” effect cymbal with stackable/suspendable STAK™ mount
12-ch Buses to the Console
- 12-ch buses, and 12x XLR balanced bus output
- Dedicated bus compression for Bus 1 to 6
- HPF and 2-band EQs for Bus 1 to 12
- Stereo-Link for two adjacent buses
- Ground lift switches
XLR Inputs from the Console
- 2-ch Monitor In (XLR balanced) for monitoring return from the console
- 2-ch Line In (TS unbalanced) for an additional sampling/percussion pad
- Ground lift switch for Monitor In