หัวแอมป์เบส EBS TD660
THE EBS TD660 BASS AMP IS THE AMP IF YOUR GIGS REQUIRE YOU TO EMBRACE ALL STYLES OF MUSIC OR PLAYING STYLE. THAT’S WHY IT IS OUR MOST COMMON AND POPULAR AMP AT THE WORLDS LARGEST RENTAL COMPANIES, AND HAS SERVED COUNTLESS MAJOR ARTISTS ON TOUR.
A Working horse for pros. EBS TD amps have served lots of major tours – in a wide range of genres over the years. It is the most common EBS amp featured on the World’s major backline rental companies, known for it’s powerful sound and great controls, that lets you dial in different sounds easily.
Natural and true. With incredible tone; natural and true, it reflects the character of the instrument and personality of the musician extremely well.
660 W RMS. With 660 W RMS pure output power it will always rock the house. It is a Tube/Solid State hybrid bass amp where the tube warms up the sound and adds a nice natural compression when engaged.
Full control. The Character filter is a quick fix to a great mid-scooped overall tone. If you want to go beyond that, the EQ section gives you complete control over your sound, within a few seconds and a couple of tweaks, you can go from Jaco-style to reggae-style – and anything in between.
Some of the features include:
- A clever “Notch” function can help you identify and scoop out frequencies causing unwanted feedback with the Frequency control.
- The almost noiseless Bright filter controls the highs almost like a volume control for your tweeter.
- The Drive can be set to Tube Mode (to connect the tube) and Boost Mode (to boost the whole frequency range) when turning up the Drive.
- The onboard XLR output sends a perfectly balanced line signal to front of house or a studio mixing console without the need of an external line box.
Extra features. On the back you’ll find the Effects Loop, including a Mix level control to blend the effects with your sound. A Tuner output to connect a tuner rack unit easily. A Line out, in case you need the power from another amp to drive a second pair of cabinets. The Filter Remote Inputs to connect the RM-4 footswitch that lets you switch on and off Character, Filter Bypass, Drive and Mute from front of stage.
Type: Solid State/Tube Hybrid amp
Built-in adjustable Compressor/Limiter
Extremely Powerful 4-band EQ
Balanced XLR-Out with optional
speaker simulator and ground lift.
Remote Output for connecting EBS RM-4 footswitch to control Character Filter, Drive, EQ bypass and Mute funtction
Output Power: 660 W @ 2 Ohms
- Input Impedance 1 Mohms
- Frequency Response 35 – 20.000 Hz
- Maximum Compression Ratio (Compressor) 3:1
- Tone Controls
Bass +/-15 dB @ 100 Hz
Middle +/- 12dB @ 50 – 3.000 Hz, Q=0.5
Treble +/- 15 dB @ 6 kHz
Bright -0/+12 dB @ 10 kHz
- Drive Gain Range 0 – 34 dB
- Drive Type Solid State or Tube (ECC 83)
- Speaker impedance 2 – 8 ohms
- Continuous Output Power
Dynamic Output Power 660 W RMS @ 2 ohms,
Continuous Output Power 540 W RMS
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 19″ x 14″ x 3U (48cm x 36cm x 13cm)
- Weight 12 kg / 27 lbs