Boss FBM-1 Fender Bassman
Fender amps of the ’50s and ’60s are beloved and coveted by guitarists around the world. Thanks to BOSS’ technology and tone know-how, the new FBM-1 brings the natural, fat, rich, bright tone of the Fender Bassman to a BOSS pedal. In conjunction with Fender, the new BOSS FBM-1 recreates the legendary tone of the 1959 Fender Bassman. Features include the same controls on the original Bassman: Presence, Treble, Mid, and Bass EQ controls. The FBM-1 also functions perfectly as a “pre-gain pedal” placed before an already overdriven amp to add the tone character of the Bassman.
- Recreates the legendary tone of the 1959 Fender Bassman amp
- Additional BRIGHT IN provides a brighter sound, similar to the original Bassman
- Presence, Treble, Mid and Bass EQ controls
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction
- Perfect pre-gain pedal for adding or retaining Fender tone color