ไมโครโฟน Blue Yeti Nano
PREMIUM DUAL-PATTERN USB MICROPHONE WITH BLUE VO!CE
LEGENDARY BLUE BROADCAST SOUND
Yeti Nano premium USB microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound for podcasting, YouTube videos, Twitch streaming and Zoom calls. Inspired by the legendary Blue Yeti, Yeti Nano combines 24-bit sound quality with powerful Blue VO!CE1 vocal effects for professional recording and streaming. With multiple pickup patterns, a built-in headphone output and a compact footprint, Yeti Nano is the essential mic for today’s streamers.
Small Footprint. Big Sound.
Yeti Nano includes everything you need to stream your message with crystal clarity. We designed two new proprietary mic capsules specifically tuned to give your voice exceptional presence and detail. Plus, Yeti Nano supports high-quality 24-bit/48kHz recording, so you can give your podcast, YouTube video or Twitch stream the production value it deserves. Whether you’re gaming, making a business call, or recording, you’ll be heard loud and clear every time.
Designed for Easy Streaming and Recording
Every aspect of Yeti Nano is designed to help you record and stream easily. The compact footprint and all-new aesthetic fits perfectly on any desktop and looks great on camera. The built-in metal stand makes it easy to adjust the angle of the mic exactly where you need it.
Blue VO!CE Broadcast Vocal Effects
Yeti Nano makes it easier than ever to achieve professional on-stream sound quality with Blue VO!CE vocal effects.* Sculpt your sound with powerful tools like EQ, noise reduction and de-essing, or choose from a wide range of presets to instantly enhance your sound quality.
*Requires download and installation of Blue Sherpa.
Works Great With Your Favorite Applications
Yeti Nano Polar Patterns
Perfect for podcasts with a single host, game streaming, Skype calls, vocal performances, voiceovers and instruments. Cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone, delivering rich, full-bodied sound.
Record or stream sound equally from all around the mic. Omnidirectional mode is best used in situations when you want to have a conference call with multiple participants in the same room, or a multi-person interview on a podcast.
Your Message — Loud and Clear
Yeti Nano is a computer microphone designed for desktop use. When you’re ready to start streaming or make a Skype call, just plug your headphones into the no-latency headphone port and adjust the volume to hear your voice in real time. And if you need to sneeze mid-stream? Just tap instant mute and make all the noise you want without being heard.
For quick direct control, the Blue Sherpa companion app helps you get the most out of this powerful computer microphone. Mute and unmute your mic and headphones, fine-tune gain and levels, switch polar patterns, and change sample rates. Sherpa will also download firmware updates directly to your Yeti Nano, seamlessly keeping you up to date. Download free at bluedesigns.com/sherpa.
- Legendary Blue broadcast sound quality
- Cardioid and Omni pickup patterns
- Supports sample rates up to 24-bit/48kHz
- No-latency headphone output, headphone volume and mic mute
- Perfect for podcasting, game streaming, Skype calls, YouTube or music recording
- Plug ’n play—Mac and PC compatible
- Standard threading for optional Radius III shockmount and/or Compass boom arm
- Blue Sherpa companion app for streamlined control and firmware updates
Microphone and Performance
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Bit Rate: 24bit
- Capsules: 2 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 4.5mV/Pa (1 kHz)
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Dimensions (mic w/stand): L: 4.29” (10.9cm) W: 3.78” (9.6cm) H: 8.31” (21.1cm)
- Weight: 1.39lbs (0.63 kg)
- Impedance: >16 ohms
- Power Output (RMS): 58mWrms per channel (R Load = 16 ohms)
- THD: 0.009%
- Frequency Response: 15Hz – 22kHz
- Signal to Noise: 100dB
- Windows 7, 8.1, or 10
- macOS 10.10 or higher
- USB 1.1/2.0/3.0