ขาตั้งไมค์ Blue Compass
Tired of squeaky, flimsy scissor booms? We are too! Compass features a broadcast studio-grade design with enclosed aluminum construction, internal springs, and hidden-channel cable management. All friction hinges are hand-tightening—no need for any tools—and a full 360-degree rotation means you’re covered for any application. Effortless and quiet, Compass stays in place after being adjusted, and the robust C-clamp creates a solid connection with your desktop. Pair Compass with Yeti and the Radius III shockmount for a professional broadcast setup.
Game Streaming, Podcasting and Broadcasting
Compass is your secret weapon for your Twitch game streams. Being nimble and sleek, Compass lets you put your mic where you want it, when you want it. Whether you adjust the boom to disappear on camera or feature it front and center with the mic, Compass fits perfectly into your game streaming or podcasting setup and will impress your audience.
Fixed Mounting with
the Desk-Insert Bushing
If you would like to permanently mount Compass to your desktop, please purchase the Compass Desk-Insert Bushing from the Blue Web Store and reference the Compass Quick-Start Guide for instructions.
- Enclosed aluminum construction with internal springs
- Hidden channel cable management
- Hand-tightened friction-hinges for smooth, quiet operation
- Designed for Yeti and other professional broadcast mics
- Compatible with all standard shockmounts
- Boom Type: Extruded aluminum
- Desktop Mount: C-clamp
- Rotation: 360 degrees
- Max Horizontal Reach: 32”
- Max Weight Hold: 2.4lbs (including mic and shockmount)
- Cable Management: Hidden-channel cable management
- Threading: standard 5/8” threading, adapter for 3/8” threading
- Max Desktop Thickness: 2 5/8″
IncludesCompass desktop boom arm, C-clamp for desktop mount, 3/8” to 5/8” adapter
All in the Family
Transform your desktop into a broadcast studio with Compass microphone boom arm, Radius III shockmount and Yeti, the world’s #1 USB microphone. With professional features, studio sound quality and sophisticated on-camera looks, you have everything you need for professional podcasting, game streaming and voice over work.