THE FEATURES YOU NEED
The features have been carefully selected to cover all an aspiring guitarist’s practise and gigging needs: 2 footswitchable channels, our patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) tone control, power reduction down to 5 Watts, series effects loop and custom-voiced digital reverb with Plate
CLEAN & OVERDRIVE CHANNELS
2 footswitchable channels (2-way footswitch sold separately), both based off Blackstar’s award-winning valve products. The clean channel is voiced around the HT-20R MKII with a “Bright” switch and tonnes of headroom. The overdrive channel is voiced around the St. James 6L6 which can achieve everything from blues and classic rock, all the way through to metal tones. Great valve tone recreation has been at the core of the design of the Debut 50R.
When you need to cut the volume, hook yourself up to the Debut 50R’s headphone/recording output with the incredibly detailed, natural speaker simulation. The Debut 50R’s convenient headphone/recording output simulates the tonal characteristics of a guitar speaker cabinet, providing organic tones for silent practice or direct home recording.
The Debut 50R now has a power reduction switch from 50W down to 5W allowing you to play at lower volumes without sacrificing any of the tone.
Dual Footswitch control for channel switching between clean and overdrive and enabling/disabling Reverb, allowing for great versatility with your tone all with a 2-way footswitch (sold separately).
Plug in your phone, tablet or audio device and jam along to your favourite tracks through the Debut 50R’s speakers.
- 50 Watt combo
- 2 Channels – Clean + Overdrive
- Patented ISF tone control
- 50W – 5W power reduction
- ‘Plate’ and ‘Hall’ reverb options
- Line In for jamming along or listening to music
- Speaker emulated Line Out for ‘silent’ practice or recording
- 1×12″ custom-designed speaker, producing true Blackstar tones
- Series effects loop
- Playback of Line In sources through headphones
- Dual footswitch control for channel switching and enabling/disabling Reverb
- Compatible with any 2-button latching footswitch (available separately)