ไมโครโฟน Beyerdynamic MC 930 True Condenser Microphone
True Condenser Microphone (cardioid)
This true condenser microphone is characterized by enormous versatility due to its tonal neutrality and careful construction. The MC 930 features a wide frequency range of 40-20,000 Hz and a signal-to-noise ratio of 71 dB. The MC 930 is ideal for miking string instruments, drums and piano.
The MC 930 works with a phantom power supply of 11 – 52 V and can therefore also be used for live applications and installations. Due to its frequency-independent cardioid characteristic, the MC 930 has an excellent directivity combined with high elimination of noise from the rear. This not only makes it a first-class tool in the studio, but also enables it to be used for sound reinforcement purposes.
With an MC 930 microphone pair, ideal stereo recordings in XY or ORTF can be realized.
Due to the switchable pre-attenuation of 15 dB, it is also ideally suited for use with very high sound pressures. The switchable bass reduction of 6 dB/octave at 250 Hz compensates for the proximity effect.
- Transducer type: True condenser
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 40Hz-20kHz
- Max. SPL at 1kHz: 125dB
- Max. SPL with pre-attenuation: 140dB
- Connector: 3-pin XLR male
- Length: 128mm
- Shaft diameter: 21mm
- Two elastic suspensions
- Two windscreens
- Transport case
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Response:40Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:125dB (140dB w/Pad)
- Output Impedance:180 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio:71dB
- Self Noise:16dB
- Low Cut Filter:250Hz (-6dB/octave)
- Weight:0.25 lbs.