Behringer ULTRA-DI DI600P
High-Performance Passive DI-Box
- Professional and multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to renowned Behringer OT-2 transformer
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Filter switch reduces annoying hiss and buzz
- Thru/Out jack lets you send the unbalanced signal to an onstage amplifier while the balanced signal is routed to the mixer
- ¼“ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged, road-suitable metal case
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The ULTRA-DI DI600P is a passive DI (Direct Injection) box for connecting a guitar, bass or keyboard directly to your mixer. With the DI600P as your go-between, impedance-matching problems become a thing of the past, and long cable runs will not sacrifice all of your precious tone.
Directly to the Point
With its parallel ¼ ” In and Out jacks, the DI600P allows you to plug in your instrument and send the same signal to your onstage amplifier, while the XLR Output sends a balanced signal to your mixer. You can even plug your guitar, bass or keyboard amp’s speaker output into the DI600P, which can handle ratings of up to 3,000 Watts and still deliver a perfect signal. The superior ground-lift switch eliminates hum associated with ground loops, the Filter switch reduces hiss and buzz – and our high-performance OT-2 transformer provides the ultimate in signal integrity.
Just flip the Inst/Amp switch and the DI600P can easily accommodate either the low-level signal of a high-impedance mic, bass, guitar or keyboard (Inst mode), or the speaker output of an amplifier (Amp mode). Even if your amp cranks out as much as 3,000 Watts, you get a perfect signal every time!