Behringer P2 Ultra-Compact Personal In-Ear Monitor Amplifier
ชุดขยายหูฟังสำหรับ In-Ear Monitor แบบ Belt-Pack Behringer P2 Ultra-Compact, Compact and Lightweight, XLR and TRS Inputs, Mono/Stereo Operation, Level Control with Power On/Off Switch, Runs On 2x AAA Batteries Up to 12 Hours, Includes Belt-Pack Clip
P2 Ultra-Compact Personal In-Ear Monitor Amplifier from Behringer is designed for you. It is a convenient hard-wired personal in-ear control center with a belt pack that can be used with your favorite headphones, earbuds, or custom-molded professional in-ear monitors (IEMs).
Built with an XLR/TRS combo input connector, it features a locking mechanism to prevent accidental mic cable disconnects. Press on the tab next to the bottom-mounted connector to release the cable at the end of your gig. The P2’s XLR input accepts balanced line level signals taken directly from your mixer, which allows you to control the volume of the onboard amplifier.
The internal Mono/Stereo switch lets you choose the mode that best fits your needs. When connecting a headphone output, use the stereo source. If using your mixer’s aux send, use the mono source. In addition, the P2 Ultra-Compact Personal In-Ear Monitor Amplifier is built-like-a-tank to be “drummer proof”. Featuring an impact-resistant metal chassis, the P2 was made for the road and delivers dependable, high-quality performance.
- In-ear monitor amplifier for personal monitor applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight design
- High power and “drummer proof” headphones output
- XLR and TRS input connector with locking mechanism
- Level control with power on/off switch
- Stereo/mono source switch (internal)
- Runs up to 12 hours on 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Battery control with LED indicators
- Integrated current limit protects your ears and headphone
- Convenient belt-pack clip included
- Built-like-a-tank, impact-resistant metal chassis, Designed and engineered in Germany
|Inputs||XLR/TRS combo input connector with locking mechanism|
|Headphone Output||1/8″ (3.5 mm) stereo jack|
|Controls||Level control with power on/off switch|
|Power||2 x AAA batteries (not included)|
|Battery Life||Up to 12 hours|
|Material of Construction||Impact-resistant metal chassis|
|Dimensions||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|