ไมโครโฟนชุดกลอง Behringer BC1500 Drum Mic
Premium 7-Piece Drum Microphone Set for Studio and Live Applications
- High-performance set of 7 microphones tuned and matched to capture every nuance of a full drum kit
- Complete collection of premium drum microphones, ideal for studio recordings and live performances
- 1 premium large diaphragm dynamic microphone specially designed for bass drum and low frequency instruments
- 4 dynamic percussion microphones for snare, toms and other acoustic percussive instruments
- 2 matched condenser microphones for overhead stereo drum imaging with switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Cardioid polar pattern for outstanding sound source separation
- Rugged, reliable metal die-cast body construction
- Compact and versatile microphones make it suitable for precision and close mic recordings
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity
- Microphone clamps, 5/8” threaded adapters, windscreen and aluminum carry case included
A package of 7 high-quality drum microphones provides accurate reproduction of the entire drum set for both live and studio applications. Various high-grade microphones are tuned to capture kick drum, tom/snare and cymbals efficiently. Compact and versatile microphones are suitable for precision and close mic recordings.
C112 – Kick Drum Microphone
The C112 is a pro-quality large diaphragm dynamic capsule especially tuned for full response of kick drums. Mount this mic onto a short microphone stand, then position it just inside kick drum opening. Aim the mic directly at beater for more attack, or towards the far edge of the drum for a more resonant tone.
The TM1500 are high-quality medium diaphragm dynamic capsules especially tuned for full response of toms and snares. Mount clamps onto each mic, then attach each mic onto the hoop of a tom or snare drum. Angle and distance from mic to drumhead is adjustable. Position each mic toward the center of the drumhead for best results.
The CM1500 microphones, with built-in “10 dB pad” and “low frequency roll off,” are directional small diaphragm condenser capsules especially tuned for full response of crash, hat and ride cymbals. Mount mic clips onto a pair of tripod boom stands. Slide these mics into the mic clips and position them to get desired delicate and silky highs.
(These condenser microphones require 48 V phantom power for operation.)