FLUSH-MOUNT WALL / CEILING MICROPHONE
The GS1 is an innovative flush-mount wall or ceiling microphone designed for distance miking. Features include a fully integrated preamp, an extremely high sensitivity rating of 38 millivolts, and complete immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices.
The GS1 capsule is housed within a patented cradle that enables the microphone to be aimed up to an angle of 45 degrees towards the sound source. Its small footprint and flush-mount configuration allow the microphone to be unobtrusive without sacrificing sound quality.
The GS1 terminates in a terminal block connector and is easy to install into a standard single gang box. A 2.75″ by 4.5″ mounting plate is included. The GS1 comes in a stock satin nickel finish and is also available in white.
- High output for distance miking
- Immunity from RF interference
- Miniaturized integrated preamp circuitry
- Includes x 2.75″ by 4.5″ metal mounting plate Î‡ No external power adapter
- Point and shoot directivity
- Designed, assembled & tested in the USA