- Microphone type : Quadrosonic condenser microphone
- Diaphragms : Two large condenser capsules with double-sided 6u-gold sputtered membranes. Top head is fully rotatable.
- Diaphragm diameter : 34mm
- Polar pattern :
- Multi-pattern (cardioid, figure-8, omnidirectional, Blumlein, M/S, X/Y) XY-stereo – set both capsules to Cardioid, offset 90° Mid-side stereo – set the top capsule to Cardioid, and the bottom capsule to figure 8 Blumlein – Set both capsules to Figure-8, offset 90°
- Self-noise : 19dB(A)
- SNR : 75dB(A)
- Frequency response : 20HZ ~ 20kHZ
- Sensitivity : -35dB | 18mV/Pa (-1 to +3dB)
- THD+N : -116dB
- Output impedance : 50 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Power requirements : 48V DC phantom power
- Output connector : 5-pin male XLR
- Dimensions : 11,9″ x 2,1″ (303mm x 53mm)
- Weight : 1.697 lbs (770 grams)
In the box
- Breakout cable : Two 16.4′ (5 meters) 5-pin female XLR to dual 3-pin male XLR (high grade oxygen-free copper Y-cable)
- Mount : Custom luxury shock absorber type
- Case : Custom handmade wooden case
Advanced 360° recording, Quadrosonic Condenser Microphone, 20HZ ~ 20kHZ
สุดยอดไมโครโฟนคอนเดนเซอร์แบบ Two Large Double-sided Diaphragm คุณภาพสุดพรีเมี่ยมจาก Antelope สามารถ Model ไมโครโฟนตัวอื่นๆได้ถึง 11 ตัว มีรูปแบบการรับเสียงที่หลากหลายแบบในตัวอันได้แก่ แบบ cardioid, แบบ figure-8, แบบ omnidirectional, แบบ Blumlein, แบบ M/S, แบบ X/Y และมีค่าการตอบสนองความถี่อยู่ที่ระหว่าง 20HZ – 20kHZ
Mic modeling in three dimensions
Edge Quadro is the most advanced modeling microphone by Antelope Audio. This stereo mic features two large dual-membrane capsules and a rotating head.
Delivering four channels for independent processing will allow for stereo techniques like M/S, X/Y, Blumlein, and even 3D sound. Edge Quadro is the only microphone you’ll need for stereo and 360° sound recording.
An epic mic emulation library
Edge Quadro boasts an extensive and ever-expanding library of classic mic emulations, with 11 legendary microphone models already available and 7 more soon to be released. The smart control panel allows users to pick two different mic emulations simultaneously, one for each head of the microphone.
Experiment like never before
The Edge Quadro heads offer next-level precision and adjustability. The upper head can be rotated noiselessly, even while the microphone is actively recording. Each Quadro head can also function in all possible polar patterns (cardioid, figure-8, omnidirectional and anything in between).
These features combine to deliver virtually limitless variations in tonality and stereo images and enable a wide range of creative effects.
The Edge emulations are designed to work hand-in-hand with Antelope’s own precision mic preamps and converters. For maximum accuracy, Edge Quadro can be used with any of Antelope Audio’s mic preamp-equipped interfaces, whose built-in FPGA processing capabilities allow real-time vintage mic emulation.
However, Edge Quadro also includes Antelope’s native mic emulation plug-ins, meaning you can use any third-party audio interface and even change modeling settings after recording. Available in VST, AU and AAX formats for both macOS and Windows, Antelope’s native AFX plug-ins* provide everything we’ve come to expect from their industry-leading FPGA FX, with minimal latency, a high degree of oversampling and precise floating-point calculations.
The slickest of them all
Edge Quadro not only sounds incredible – it looks great, too! This unique mic comes with a custom luxury shock mount and two oxygen-free copper Y-cables included in the package.
The microphone is housed in a custom, handmade wooden case offering additional protection to its already solid and durable body.
Meet the Edges
Building on the success of the acclaimed Edge modeling mic, the new Edge Family from Antelope Audio features three new large-diaphragm condenser mics – the fixed cardioid Edge Solo, the multi-pattern Edge Duo and the dual-capsule, four-output Edge Quadro, capable of 360° stereo recording.
Together with Antelope’s constantly expanding range of FPGA and native AFX mic emulation plug-ins, the Edge Family makes Antelope’s unrivalled mic modeling technology available to an even wider range of users and recording applications