MILLION DOLLAR MIC LOCKER
Edge Duo is specifically designed to be the perfect companion to Antelope Audio’s precision mic preamps and converters. When paired together with Antelope’s native mic emulation plug-ins, the possibilities are endless. Available in VST, AU and AAX formats for both macOS and Windows, Antelope’s native AFX plug-ins allow you to shoot out some of the world’s most renowned studio microphones in real-time or even after recording. Choose between the following hyper-accurate emulations modeled from an exquisitely preserved collection of classic microphones in one of the most respected facilities in Germany.
iLok 2 or 3 required. Not included in the pack.
- Powerful mic modeling engine
- Duosonic/Stereosonic microphone
- Audio signal split into two independent audio channels for maximum control
- Large double membrane condenser capsule
- Switchable polar patterns: cardioid, Figure-8, omnidirectional and anything in between
- Ultra-low resonance headbasket and body construction
- Extended library of vintage mic emulations
- Shock mount with pop filter and special Oxygen Free Copper Y-cable included
- Berlin 47 FT
- Berlin 49T
- Berlin 57
- Berlin 87
- Berlin 67
- Berlin M103
- Vienna 12
- Vienna 414
- Tokyo 800T
- Oxford 4038
- Sacramento 121F
LIFE ON THE EDGE
Edge Duo is dual-membrane large-diaphragm condenser microphone that uses two separate XLR output channels for hyper-accurate multi-dimensional mic modeling.
Edge Solo offers a fixed cardioid pickup pattern for fast, easy recording—but if you’re looking for more advanced recording capabilities, check out Edge Duo and Edge Quadro.
Edge Quadro is an advanced stereo condenser microphone that features two dual-membrane capsules and a rotating head to recreate the effect of stereo techniques like M/S, X/Y and Blumlein. Edge Quadro is even capable of capturing 360° sound recordings.
|UNIT WEIGHT||1.23 lb|
|TUBE OR SOLID STATE||Solid State|
|POLAR PATTERN||Bi-Directional / Figure-Eight, Cardioid, Omni-Directional|
|NUMBER OF MICROPHONES||Single Microphone|
|IMPEDANCE||Output: 50 Ohms|
|FREQUENCY RANGE||20 Hz – 20 kHz|