ไมโครโฟน Rode NT-USB Mini
RODE NT-USB Mini is a studio-quality USB microphone designed for recording direct to a computer or tablet. Smooth frequency response and professional sound quality make the NT-USB Mini perfect for singing, podcasting, gameplay, live streaming, musical instrument recording, voice calls, and video calls.
The included desk stand features a magnetic base that can be detached for easy mounting on mic stands or studio arms. With simple controls and zero-latency headphone monitoring, the NT-USB Mini delivers crisp, clear audio for all recording applications.
- High-quality condenser capsule that delivers warmth and presence for a clear, professional sound in all recording applications.
- Directional cardioid polar pattern, optimised to reduce room sound and focus on the subject, be it dialogue, vocals or instruments.
- In-built pop filter for reducing plosives.
- Integrated 360-degree swing mount for quick and easy positioning on a desktop, mic stand, or studio arm.
- Unique detachable magnetic desk stand that provides excellent isolation from knocks and bumps and is quick and easy to remove.
- Class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers or tablets, no drivers or software needed – just plug in and hit record.
- Zero-latency headphone monitoring eliminates distracting echo.
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier with precision level control.
- Steel and reinforced nylon resin construction, stylish matte black finish and compact, modern design.
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Capsule||1 x Electret Condenser|
|On-Board Controls||Headphone Volume|
|Frequency Range||Cardioid Condenser:
20 Hz to 20 kHz
|Maximum SPL||Cardioid: 121 dB SPL (1% THD)|
|Output Connectors||1 x USB Type-C|
|Headphone Connector||1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm|
|Sample Rate||48 kHz|
|Digital Signal Processing||None|
|Operating System Support||Windows, macOS/OS X|
|Available Port||USB (Interface Unspecified)|
|Operating Voltage||5 V|
|Dimensions||ø: 3.52 x H: 5.59 x W: 2.15″ / ø: 89.3 x H: 141.9 x W: 54.5 mm (Base, Microphone)
ø: 3.52 x H: 0.46″ / ø: 89.3 x H: 11.6 mm (Base)
|Weight||1.29 lb / 585 g (Microphone, Stand)|