The ATS 10 is designed for use with dynamic gooseneck microphones or phantom powered gooseneck condenser microphones such as the Audix ADX series, MG series and MGN series. The ATS 10 table stand features a heavy duty die cast base, noise free on-off switch, LED indicator and standard XLR connectors for input and output. Designed for durability, stability and high performance, the ATS 10 will bring an element of professionalism to any audio or A/V installation. Applications for the ATS 10 include conferencing, podium, lectern, classroom, courtroom, boardroom and House of Worship.
Audix ATS-10 Features
- Simple to operate
- Heavy Duty die cast metal base for gooseneck style
- Noise free on-off switch with LED indicator
- Operates on 11 – 52 volts phantom power for condenser
- Standard 3-pin XLR-type connector for microphone
- Non reflective black matte finish